Helping The Injured Get Full And Fair Compensation
When an accident happens, and a serious injury occurs or someone dies, it is often difficult to know what legal options are available for recovering compensation for the cost of medical expenses, lost income and other costs related to the injury or death. Too many people take the insurance company’s word that the claim settlement being offered is all they are entitled to. If your injury or wrongful death accident occurred in Texas, the law says you deserve to recover every dollar you are entitled to for your financial damages.
“After an accident, you may be unsure about your legal rights. That’s why you need an experienced lawyer. I will answer your questions and show you how my law firm can help you get the full and fair amount of compensation you are entitled to.” — Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C..
Call the Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., in Edinburg. Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. offers clients more than 18 years of experience in insurance claims litigation and lawsuits against negligent parties. We offer a free consultation to review your claim and give you an honest evaluation of your rights to seek more damages than the settlement offers.
Our experience includes successful settlements and jury verdicts in personal injury litigation cases related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents , including car, commercial truck and motorcycle accidents on roads throughout the Rio Grande Valley
- Product liability, including injuries and death resulting from dangerous industrial products on the job and consumer products, including toys and children’s products
- Dangerous property, including injuries in slip-and-fall accidents on residential and commercial property
- Construction accidents, representing injured workers in third-party lawsuits against parties that are liable for causing accidents on construction sites — no representation under workers’ compensation law
- Oil field injuries , including oil truck crashes on roads and highways
- Medical malpractice, including misdiagnosis, surgical errors and medication errors
Free Consultation · No Attorneys’ Fees If You Don’t Win · Se Habla Español
Before you talk to an insurance adjuster, talk to attorney Morales. Call us at 956-584-1844 or contact our offices in Edinburg by email. We represent clients throughout the Rio Grande Valley in Southeast Texas.