Your Parenting Rights. Your Child’s Best Interests.

In Texas, custody of a child is referred to legally as conservatorship. The courts do everything possible to make sure both parents are involved in raising their kids, although most judges in the Rio Grande Valley still award conservatorship to the mother more often than the father. The most important thing to remember is that the courts will always do what they think is best for the child.

Experienced In Child Custody, Child Support And Visitation Rights

If your children will be an important part of your divorce or family law matter in Hidalgo County or Cameron County, you need a lawyer who understands what the court looks at when making decisions about custody and parenting time. Before you make any decisions, or before you start a dispute with your child’s other parent, calm yourself by getting straight answers about your rights under the law. Start by contacting the Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., in Edinburg.

Our Texas family law services include:

  • Divorce custody resolution
  • Paternity litigation, child support, enforcement and fathers’ rights
  • Relocation petitions
  • Grandparent and extended family conservatorship
  • Guardianship and adoption
  • Post-judgment modification of court orders

Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. has been working hard to protect the rights of his clients — and the best interest of their children — in divorce and conservatorship issues for more than 18 years. He understands what the courts require for evidence when making a decision. He also understands that taking the frustration and emotion out of a family law dispute is often the first step in working toward a common-sense solution.

Call Us · Se Habla Español · Free Consultation

Call us at 956-391-1358 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange an opportunity to discuss your legal matter with attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. as soon as possible.