Protecting Your Financial Interests In Divorce

Texas is a no-fault divorce state. That means that in most cases, assets, debt and property accumulated over the duration of the marriage is typically subject to equitable distribution between the spouses. That does not mean, however, that everything is put into a large pile and divided 50-50 down the middle. Your lawyer will play an important role in determining what assets are most important to you and what trade-offs may be made to protect your long-term interests.

Experienced Texas Divorce And Property Division Attorney

At the Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., in Edinburg, we provide knowledgeable, experienced divorce representation backed by an understanding that compassion and common sense must be the first rule of success. Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. has been aggressively representing clients in Hidalgo County and Cameron County family law courts for more than 18 years. He will work with you to help you resolve complex family law matters as reasonably and efficiently as possible. If litigation is necessary to protect your rights, you will have an aggressive, no-nonsense attorney fighting on your behalf in court.

Our experience includes complex, separate and community property distribution of assets such as:

  • Family residence, real estate assets
  • Business and corporate assets
  • 401(k), IRA, pension and retirement assets
  • Stocks and securities investments
  • Hidden assets
  • Bonus pay, deferred compensation

“Sometimes, assets obtained during the marriage may still be considered the separate property of one spouse; a family inheritance, for example. I work hard to protect your financial interests by investigating everything and making sure the property classification is correct.” — Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C..

Call For A Free Consultation · Se Habla Español

Call our offices in Edinburg at 956-391-1358 to arrange an opportunity to meet with attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. as soon as possible. Or send an email to request a return phone call today.