Bringing Together Compassion And Experience
The Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., in Edinburg, Texas, provides a full range of services for clients who need advice and representation in all areas of Texas family law in Hidalgo County and Cameron County courts in the Rio Grande Valley.
Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C. knows that when families are concerned, taking care of the legal details often comes second to meeting the emotional needs of our clients. Whether you are filing for divorce, need assistance with a custody or child support dispute, or need to make changes to your original court order, he starts every case by listening. What may seem like an obvious legal strategy at first, often turns out to be more complex than what appears on the surface. That is where Mr. Morales’ more than 18 years of experience really makes the difference: in terms of time, money and emotional frustration.
Our services cover:
- Divorce , including amicably mediated settlements and contested divorce litigation
- Children’s issues , including paternity litigation, custody rights (conservatorship), child support and enforcement
- Restraining orders, when necessary in divorce litigation
- Guardianships, including stepparent, family and agency adoption
- Post-judgment modifications, including changes to the divorce, child custody and child support orders; petitions to relocate with the custodial child; and spousal maintenance modifications
- Prenuptial agreements, including drafting and revising, and litigating nonlegal prenuptial agreements
Filing for divorce and need a restraining order?
It is not unusual for domestic violence to increase during the separation period of the divorce process. If you need to petition the court for an order of protection related to your divorce proceeding, we can help you obtain an order, often within 14 days of petition.