Protecting Your Rights In The Criminal Courts
If you are under investigation for a crime or have already been charged, you already feel as if the system is against you. The lawyer you hire should be squarely in your corner.
At the Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., in Edinburg, Texas, we will start protecting your rights from the moment you hire us. We offer a free initial consultation to have your case reviewed by attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C., with more than 18 years of experience. From the moment you step through our doors or meet with your attorney, you will notice a difference: We treat people with respect, the way we want to be treated. It’s a simple approach and a successful strategy.
“I spend a lot of time talking to my clients, making sure I can do everything I can. Earning your trust is the most important step in a successful outcome.” — Attorney Law Office of Osvaldo J. Morales III P.C..
Our experience in criminal defense cases includes:
- Drug offenses, including possession and trafficking
- Drunk driving, including repeat offenders and charges related to DWI accidents
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and crimes involving minors
- Federal criminal defense, including drug trafficking, human trafficking and illegal re-entry cases
- Aggravated robbery and theft
- Assault, aggravated assault, including domestic violence offenses
- Attempted murder, murder or deadly contact
- All types of felonies and misdemeanors
Contact Us For A Free Consultation · Se Habla Español
Don’t talk to the police until you talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer. From our offices in Edinburg, we represent clients throughout the Southeast Texas Rio Grande Valley. Call us at 956-584-1844 or send an email with a brief explanation of your circumstances.